Friday, December 14, 2012

Encore of Pregnancy Limericks


Per a friend's request, here is an encore of my pregnancy limericks:

There was a young woman named Sonia
Who feasted on Cake and Lasagna
Her belly got big
As she supped like a pig
But she was pregnant, so folks said “Good on ya!”

Squeezing out my little baby’s head
Fills me with a sense of dread
Will I push mainland China
Through the hole in my vagina
Or is he Luxembourg instead?

There was a young wife from Ipswitch
Whose labor was a terrible bitch
The pain she couldn’t bare
When she felt her parts tear
Still she asked for the “daddy stitch!”

There was a little fetus named Scooter
Whose in utero pic couldn’t be cuter
In Vegas conceived
His parents perceived
His daddy must be a straight shooter!

There was a young lady from Leicester
Well into her third trimester
She cleaned with great feeling
Even scrubbed down the ceiling
Not a bird, but still quite a nester. 

My baby will soon be blessed
To feed from his mommy’s breast
My boobs a food source
As a matter of course
Milk and love to be expressed.                        

A knocked-up girl from Monroe
Sought fame which seemed apropos
Although not her plan
Once her labor began
She was the star of her own bloody show.

Labor stories are meant to scare
Though I’m pregnant with nary a care
My water may break
While I’m out having steak
But the chance is medium-rare.

A baby bump is very impressive
When circumference becomes quite excessive
To get around your gut
And clean up your butt
With T.P. you must be aggressive.

I prefer my skin smooth and bare
Sleek legs with no public hair
But I’m shaped like a keg
I can’t reach my legs
And I guess there’s a beaver down there?


No comments:

Post a Comment